The Restore Addiction Recovery MissionRestore Addiction Recovery began with a parent that became inspired and others who felt called to respond to the growing substance abuse crisis affecting Summit and surrounding counties in Ohio. It will offer a long-term addiction treatment and recovery ministry that is Christ centered, biblically-based, and clinically supported to transform the lives of those struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, their families, and our community. Founded in 2017 due to the growing crisis of substance abuse in our communities, our goal is to restore those struggling with addiction to a meaningful life where they flourish as contributing members of a family, church, workplace, and community.
Current Residental Programs Are Not Delivering Results
- Lack a comprehensive, continuity of care
- Confuse treatment with recovery
- For many, the treatment process is not long enough
- Too expensive
- Focus on behavior symptoms, not root causes
Restore Addiction Recovery - A Disruptive and Different Approach
- A full continuum of connected care in one location
- Collaborative Workforce Development Program
- Operational Model These four components differentiate Restore Addiction Recovery from any other recovery program in Summit County. Research has shown that many who struggle with acute addiction require at least three to six months to establish new learning processes and thinking skills. Furthermore, depending on the severity and length of their addiction, many require more than just rehabilitation.
We will REACH into our communities and churches with programs developed to support those struggling with addiction, their families, and our community.
We will RESCUE those suffering with addiction using programs designed to heal the body, mind, and spirit so that true, transformational healing can occur.
We will REGENERATE lives through outcome-based objectives focused on sustained abstinence and maintenance of long-term recovery, safe housing, a secure job, and a strong family and peer support network.
We will RECONCILE those struggling with addiction into a healthy relationship with God, self, and others, providing an anchor of lasting hope and change.