Phase I: The Restore Addiction Recovery Men’s Treatment & Recovery Facility
Restore will feature a faith based long-term addiction recovery model for men with a 75-bed capacity. Before entering the program, each applicant will undergo a comprehensive psychological assessment and medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol screen, to assist with designing an individualized development plan for successful completion of the program. Once admitted to the program, residents will participate in Bible studies, individual and group counseling, mentoring, discussion groups, and an educational component that will include information about addiction and how it affects their lives mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Restore has defined, specific outcomes for the men in the program:
- Sustained abstinence and maintenance of long-term recovery
- Education in important basic life skills
- Safe housing
- A secure job
- Strong family and peer support network
- A healthy relationship with God, self and others
- Continue facility development plans with selected builder, Premier Development Partners of Cleveland, as we work towards beginning building soon
- Continue our capital campaign so we can begin building facilities
- Continue developing collaborative partnerships with churches, organizations, communities and local businesses to support the recovery efforts of the men in the program
- Develop and provide resources for local churches to assist those struggling with addiction and the families in need of support
We have been blessed to assemble a talented and committed team of strategic advisors who are assisting in guiding our path forward.