Help Us Help Others
We have a variety of ways to get involved. We will do our best to update our volunteer needs as we continue to grow and more needs become available. Here are our current volunteer teams:
- Orientation Team – help assist during Monday orientation by welcoming men and their families. Availability needed on Monday mornings at 9:30am on a once-per-month basis.
- Nurse Practitioner – looking for someone who can help give men simple physical assessment in order to clear them to work. There are no legal obligations here, we will indemnify. Availability needed on Mondays as a part of orientation. Ideally, able to commit every Monday.
- Saturday AM Food Team – help secure food from Costco on Saturday mornings at 10am and transport to the Restore facility in Lakemore. Availability needed on Saturday mornings on a once-per-month basis. Entire process takes about 2 hours.
- Tuesday Guest Speaker Team – have a story to share, a motivational topic, or simply the desire to teach? Consider joining our speaker team and being one of our guest speakers. Availability needed on Tuesday evenings on a one-time or reoccurring basis.
- Saturday Programming Team – this is a role where you will be spending time with the men in the program and is a great way to develop relationships and show these men the love of Christ. Looking for either males or a husband/wife team to commit from either 8-2p or 2-10p on a once-per-month basis. This allows our residential coordinators to have a much needed break throughout their week where they can leave the men in trusting hands for part of the day. Specific activities, instructions, and programming would be clearly communicated prior to joining this team.
- Cooking Class Team – lead one of our cooking classes by selecting a simple menu, shopping for ingredients, and showing the men how it is done! No need to be an expert cook. Availability needed on Wednesdays at 3p on a once-per-month basis.
Our volunteer needs are constantly changing so please check back often to see if we have a need you are able to fill. Please fill out the form below to tell us about yourself and how you’d like to be involved! We will place you where your skills and passions meet our greatest need. We are thankful for partners who have a passion for serving God, loving His people, and providing hope to those struggling with drug and/or alcohol addictions.