Help Us Help Others
We have a variety of ways to get involved. We will do our best to update our volunteer needs as we continue to grow and more needs become available. Here are our current volunteer teams/needs:
- Family Day Food Service – help prepare and serve food during our once-a-month Family Days. This is an awesome way to love on the families and loved ones coming to support our men in the program. Family Days are held once-a-month but a monthly commitment is NOT required in order to help here! Availability needed on Sundays from 11a-2p ONCE A QUARTER, or as available.
- Saturday AM Transport Team – help secure food from Costco on Saturday mornings at 10am and transport to the Restore facility in Lakemore. Availability needed on Saturday mornings on a once-per-month basis. Entire process takes about 2 hours.
- Saturday Supervisor Team – this is a role where you will be spending time with the men in the program and is a great way to develop relationships and show these men the love of Christ. Looking for either males or a husband/wife team to commit on a once-per-month basis. This allows our residential coordinators to have a much needed break throughout their week where they can leave the men in trusting hands for part of the day. Specific activities, instructions, and programming would be clearly communicated prior to joining this team. Shifts needed: Saturday 8a-2p OR Saturday 2-9p
- Cooking Class Team – lead one of our cooking classes by selecting a simple menu, shopping for ingredients, and showing the men how it is done! No need to be an expert cook, this is just a way to have fun. Availability needed on Wednesdays at 3p on a once-per-month basis.
- Transportation Team – volunteers to help drive men to/from various appointments. It is extremely difficult for our staff to leave the facility in order to drive residents as they are more needed at the building. Availability needed during the week – open to accommodate schedules. Looking for volunteers who can commit to one driving need every 2 weeks or so.
- Prayer Partner – this is a great way to serve from home and does not require coming to the Restore facility, unless desired. We will pair you with a resident and ask you to commit to praying over his specific prayer requests on a weekly basis.
Our volunteer needs are constantly changing so please check back often to see if we have a need you are able to fill. Or, if you have a specific way you’d like to be involved, please fill out the form below to tell us about yourself and how you’d like to be involved! We will place you where your skills and passions meet our greatest need. We are thankful for partners who have a passion for serving God, loving His people, and providing hope to those struggling with drug and/or alcohol addictions.