Help Us Help Others
We are looking for eager, committed volunteers who are able serve in any of the following ways:
- Move-In Help – transporting furniture, unloading, setting up, etc. Volunteer availability needed in early January. Must be able to lift heavy furniture.
- Orientation – help assist during weekly intake days by welcoming men, organizing administrative details, and transporting them from orientation to the Restore facility. Volunteer availability needed on Mondays during day-time hours beginning January 18th. Looking for either weekly or monthly commitment. More details to come.
- Nurse Practitioner – looking for someone who can help give men simple physical assessment in order to clear them to work. There are no legal obligations here, we will indemnify. This assessment will be a part of orientation and necessary step for applicant to join our ministry. Volunteer availability needed on Mondays during day-time hours beginning January 18th. Looking for either weekly or monthly commitment. More details to come.
- Adopt-A-Man Prayer Partner – our desire is to pair each man in the ministry with a prayer partner who is committed to praying for them on a weekly basis. More details to come. Volunteers needed beginning in February.
- Barber (or someone with hair cutting experience) – we are looking for someone to come to our facility and teach the men how to cur their own hair. Volunteer availability preferred on a weekly basis but we are willing to work with your schedule!
Our volunteer needs are constantly changing so please check back often to see if we have a need you are able to fill. Please fill out the form below to tell us about yourself and how you’d like to be involved! We will place you where your skills and passions meet our greatest need. We are thankful for partners who have a passion for serving God, loving His people, and providing hope to those struggling with drug and/or alcohol addictions.