Help Us Help Others
Please indicate which of the volunteer needs below interests you when submitting our volunteer form (at the bottom of this page). If you have a specific way you’d like to be involved not listed here, please let us know when submitting the form. We will place you where your skills and passions meet our greatest need. We are thankful for partners who have a passion for serving God, loving His people, and providing hope to those struggling with drug and/or alcohol addictions.
After we receive your volunteer submission, we will reach out to determine next steps for getting involved!
- Family Day Food Service – help prepare and serve food during our once-a-month Family Days. This is an awesome way to love on the families and loved ones coming to support our men in the program. Availability needed on Sundays from 11a-2p ONCE A QUARTER, or as available. This is a great opportunity for small groups.
- Food Pickup/Dropoff – help pickup food set aside for Restore either at the Costco in Boston Mills (Saturdays at 10am) or the local Sheetz (both Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, or Sundays). This includes transporting and dropping off food at Restore.
- Saturday Supervisor Team – this is a role where you will be spending time with the men in the program and is a great way to develop relationships and show these men the love of Christ. Looking for either males or a husband/wife team to commit on a once-per-month basis. This allows our residential coordinators to have a much needed break throughout their week where they can leave the men in trusting hands for part of the day. Specific activities, instructions, and programming would be clearly communicated prior to joining this team. Shifts needed: Saturday 8a-2p OR Saturday 2-9p
- Transportation Team – volunteers to help drive men to/from various appointments. It is extremely difficult for our staff to leave the facility in order to drive residents as they are more needed at the building. Availability needed during the week – open to accommodate schedules. This opportunity is for males only, as this includes 1-1 car time with our residents.
- Prayer Partner – this is a great way to serve from home and does not require coming to the Restore facility, unless desired. We will pair you with a resident and ask you to commit to praying over his specific prayer requests on a weekly basis.
- Life Coach – walks personally alongside a resident during his 3rd and 4th phase of the ministry year. This is a weekly commitment of discipleship occurring Monday nights. This man spends that Monday hour with the resident each week as well as any extra time periodically set up to continue the discipleship process. This role requires a higher level of commitment than other roles. The coach cheers, leads, and mentors the resident and shows up to his graduation if possible. This opportunity is for males only.