You are not alone.
The journey towards addiction recovery and transformation impacts a family just as much as the individual themselves. Many of the ways family tries to help their loved one struggling, in fact enables the addiction to flourish. Our desire is to help families learn about the best ways they can support their loved one through their addiction. In addition, we want to provide loved ones with the support THEY need to navigate the 12 months during which their loved one is a part of Restore Addiction Recovery – from spouses to parents, children, siblings, or care givers. We know that addiction affects more than just the individual addicted. Family members and loved ones are also profoundly affected and we know that they are in need of loving support, too.
“Addiction is a family crisis. One person may use, but the whole family suffers.”
Family Support at Restore
- Family Day
- Held the 4th Sunday of every month for all residents in Phases 2&3
- Families are invited to come spend time with their loved one over lunch and fellowship at our facility
- Family Days encourage the relationship restoration process that the residents work through beginning in Phase 2
- We LOVE Family Days because it allows the Restore staff to get to know the families of our men and offer them loving support as needed
- Family / Resident Counseling
- We offer counseling through Zoom or in person for those family members able to drive to our facility. During these sessions, we focus on healthy boundaries, improving communication, and repairing the trust that is often broken. We also include some addiction education as well and try to help family members and residents understand “the others” perspective.
- Family / Resident counseling is optional at this time
To learn more about family support at Restore Addiction Recovery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
We believe in the power of prayer. Our prayer program pairs each resident with a volunteer who commits to praying for him on a weekly basis during the duration of his stay. Want to partner with us in this impactful way?
Join us in our mission to help men struggling with addiction find hope and lasting transformation through Christ. View our current volunteer needs below. If you have a specific way you'd like to be involved that is not included, please let us know!
Although the men provide about 65% of the funds needed for their stay through our Community Partner Program, we depend on generous individuals, churches, and businesses to provide the rest. Your support will go towards the men in the program and help provide basic living needs, curriculum materials, and other recovery needs.